Bachelor of the Week - Steven Hernandez
1) Name/Age/Occupation: Steven Hernandez/27/Project Management for a telecommunications company
2) Three words to describe yourself:
Genuine, Daring, Ambitious, Rule Breaker
3) Take us through your ideal first date scenario...
I do NOT believe in extravagant first dates. The first date is the beginning of a relationship and this is the "feeler" stage where you determine if there is potential for a future or not. My ideal first date would be dinner at a small restaurant, followed by an interactive event, then drinks and dancing to top it off. If there is a second date, that's when my romantic side starts to show.
4) What traits do you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor, first and foremost. I consider myself to be a goofy, nerdy, slightly weird guy and I appreciate whomever could understand and contribute to my (self-proclaimed) comedic genius. Coming in at a close second is intelligence. I enjoy intellectual discussions on philosophy, science, religion, and current events. I also look for a drive for constant self-improvement. No one is perfect, but someone who strives to better themselves at each opportunity that is presented is a huge turn-on for me.
5) Relationship deal breakers...and go!
Bad hygiene, low self-respect/esteem, too submissive
6) How many dates until the first kiss?
If the feeling is right, there is nothing wrong with a goodnight kiss on the Nth date. (pick a number)
7) Favorite pick-up line and success rate!
"If you were an angle, you'd be acute one." Success Rate: 60% of the time it works every time.
8) What are some of your guiltiest pleasures?
Netflix binges, strawberry cheesecake, taking online quizzes on random subjects, sleeping/napping at any time of day or night no matter what physical position I am in.
9) Where can we find you on a Friday night? How about a Sunday afternoon?
Friday night - some place indoors/outdoors enjoying a glass of whiskey. Sunday afternoon - some place indoors/outdoors enjoying a glass of whiskey. ;)
10) Who's your celebrity crush?
Most recently, I would have to go with Evangeline Lilly <3
11) Who would you say your celebrity doppelgänger is?
Shaquille O'Neal.......we're basically twins
12) What are you passionate about?
Family, friends, career, Philly sports teams
13) What's currently on your nightstand?
Books, cigars, collectible sports figurines, my tech gadgets
14) Last song you downloaded or put on a playlist?
"The Weeknd - Often"
15) Last but not least, where can we find you online?
Instagram - @steve.sirnandez / Twitter & Snapchat - @manaya7