Time To Suit Your Man Up! Indochino Opens In Philadelphia
Femme & Fortune is proud to partner with leading custom men's apparel company Indochino in their Philadelphia showroom opening this January, 14th! Located at 1606 Chestnut Street in Rittenhouse, this will be Indochino's third US showroom, right behind New York and San Francisco. We encourage you and the man in your life to take a little day trip to Rittenhouse and suit up, with custom suits and shirts at affordable prices.
A Little More About Indochino
Indochino, originally a web-only retailer, has been producing custom suits and shirts for men in the Philadelphia area since 2007 and currently has nearly 10,000 customers in the Delaware Valley. The showroom concept is an evolution of the company’s Traveling Tailor pop-up events, which took place in 18 cities across North America, including Philadelphia.
The new showroom in Philadelphia will feature ten Style Guides who will assist customers with measurements and suit design options. Marking a growing trend for web-first retailers to open brick-and-mortar stores, the showroom is essentially a physical extension of Indochino’s online store and is ideal for men who prefer a face-to-face shopping experience and want to be guided through the fabrics and customizations firsthand.
Here's what to expect at the Indochino Showroom:
- Men make an appointment at indochino.com/philly
- Working with a Style Guide they are professionally measured before building their one-of-a-kind suit or shirt
- The garment is crafted and delivered to the store or customers’ homes in approximately four weeks
- Customers are invited back for a second fitting to make sure their suit or shirt fits the way it should
- Once fit perfection has been achieved, customers may take home their finished clothing to wear with confidence
Each garment is unique to the wearer, who chooses from a wide range of fabrics on display before selecting from more than 30 suit customizations and over 20 shirt customizations, including lapel width, buttons, pockets, monogramming, lining and more. Custom suits start at $429, shirts start at $79 and customizations are no charge, so hurry in and stock up on the finest Indochino has to offer for the men in your life!