Have Five Minutes? Try One Of These Smoothie Recipes
It’s been almost three months since we’ve made our vows to go to the gym, eat better, and lead a healthier lifestyle! But how's that promise going? If you have fallen off track, a few smoothie recipes can help you start over in the right direction. And if you have been more than dedicated to your resolutions, then adding these smoothies can further help improve your routine. A quick trip to the grocery store and reconnecting with your blender can give you the mind and body cleanse that you’ve been looking for. Here are five quick, easy and delicious recipes perfect to kickstart your fitness goals again or just to enjoy for a fast breakfast option. Just mix all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth and you're good to go! Feel free to add other ingredients like sugar, chia or flax seeds, etc. for that added taste, and serve chilled or with ice cubes.
1) Smoothie Ingredients: Pineapple, Cayenne Powder, Apple, and Mint
- Recipe: ¾ cup pineapple juice, ½ teaspoon cayenne powder, 1-cup apple, and 4-6 fresh mint leaves
2) Smoothie Ingredients: Cucumber, Strawberry, and Lemon
- Recipe: 1 medium cucumber, 1-cup strawberries, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice
3) Smoothie Ingredients: Figs, Almond, and Coconut Water
- Recipe: 1-cup coconut water, 3-4 figs, and 1 tablespoon ground almonds
4) Smoothie Ingredients: Blueberry, Pear and Ginger
- Recipe: 1-cup blueberry, 1 medium pear, and ½ inch slice of ginger
5) Smoothie Ingredients: Grapefruit, Kiwi, and Watermelon
- Recipe: ½ grapefruit, 2 kiwis, and 1-cup watermelon
Do you have any smoothie concoctions that you cannot live without? Did you modify any of our recipes? We would love to hear from you. Let us know in the comments below!